To create tables in a database in phpMyAdmin, first login to phpMyAdmin and then follow this guide.
1. Click the database on the left, which you wish to create tables in.
2. Enter the name for your new table in the 'Name' text box.
3. Enter the number of fields for the table in the 'Number of Fields' box and click 'Go'
4. Enter the details for each field within the new table.
Note: The first field is normally called 'id', is an 'Integer' field and holds the 'Primary Key' for the table'
5. When you have filled in the details click 'Save' and the table will be created and appear on the left hand side under the database name.
Note: For further help with phpMyAdmin click the 'Question Mark' icon on the left hand side.
Note: For further help with SQL click the 'SQL' icon on the left hand side.