To search through a database in phpMyAdmin, first login to phpMyAdmin and then follow this guide.
1. Select the database on the left hand side and then click the 'Search' button.
2. Enter words or values to search for in the text box.
3. Select the options to refine your search.
4. Select the table or tables that you wish to search in the database and click 'Go' to start the search.
5. Click 'Browse' to view the record(s) that were found.
6. You can now make changes to the record if required by selecting it and clicking the 'Change' icon.
7. When you have completed any changes click 'Go' to save them.
Note: For further help with phpMyAdmin click the 'Question Mark' icon on the left hand side.
Note: For further help with SQL click the 'SQL' icon on the left hand side.